London’s West End is one of the best-known areas in London. The best of British culture and entertainment are well-served inside this relatively small area with shops, restaurants, theatres, and museums.
With excellent transport links and everything you could need on your doorstep, renting flexible office space in the West End could be one of your business’s best decisions.
This helpful guide looks at which areas make up the West End and what they have to offer businesses of all sizes.
Where is The West End?
The West End is generally considered the primary tourist hotspot of London, with theatres, parks, shops, restaurants, and plenty more. The main areas contained within the West End are:
- Marylebone– at the North-West of the West End. Near Baker Street, Madame Tussauds, Lord’s Cricket Ground, Regent’s Park, excellent mainline rail, and Underground connections.
- Mayfair – to the east of Hyde Park. Full of upmarket bars, restaurants, and hotels and many great flexible office spaces to rent.
- St James’s – in the heart of the Government district between Buckingham Palace and Westminster. Excellent opportunities for leisure and lots of serviced office space to rent.
- Soho – right in the middle of London’s party heartland with pubs, clubs, restaurants, and theatres within a stone’s throw. Centrally located and excellent transport links.
- Fitzrovia – a premier location between Oxford Street and Euston Road that plays home to many stunningly renovated shared office spaces in quiet suburban streets.
- Covent Garden – central location just north of Charing Cross. Lots of boutique shops to enjoy during lunch hours and coffee shops and bars perfect for entertaining clients. In the heart of London’s theatreland.
- Leicester Square – home to London’s movie district with the Odeon regularly hosting red carpet premieres. Within walking distance of Chinatown, Soho, and home to dozens of excellent restaurants.
- Victoria – a short walk from Green Park at the southern end of The West End. The mainline rail terminus to the South Coast makes it a convenient location for commuters living in South London to work.
Benefits of Flexible Workspace in the West End
Office space in the West End will always be in demand, but unlike other spots in London that might suddenly become fashionable, West End rents are relatively stable and not prone to volatile hikes.
Many beautiful Victorian, Georgian, and Edwardian properties have listed status repurposed into modern, high-class, high-tech, flexible office spaces.
They are perfect for companies that wish to promote hybrid working and no longer require the same level of office space as they have done in the past. With most landlords offering flexible terms and tenancies to suit your company’s needs, there’s no better time than to grab yourself some flexible office space in one of Europe’s most sought-after locations.
As well as a prime location in the heart of London’s tourist hotspot, all flexible office spaces in the area will offer full WiFi, telecommunications, and IT connectivity as standard, as well as kitchen facilities, breakout areas, and meeting rooms (extra costs may apply) in which you can provide clients with some outstanding hospitality.
Ready to start your West End office search?
Get in touch with our expert team today on 0800 433 7888 or email email@example.com. We have extensive experience helping businesses of all sizes and industries find the right office space in the West End.